Now that the network is solidly in place, we're ready to take it to the next level! Bloom Network is raising $500,000 to launch a business infrastructure to support our local organizers and the entire ecosystem of regenerative enterprise. This nugget will boost Bloom Network into self-sufficiency, maintained through a membership program, innovative sponsorship opportunities, online trainings and a small percentage of grants. This hybrid business model allows us to collaborate across different sectors to bring the systemic transformation needed across the planet at this time.
Ramping up our core program offerings means access to regenerative culture for millions more people!
You can help in the following ways!
Foundation managers can reach us at email@example.com
Short list of benchmarks:
- $5,000: Establish our legal infrastructure + continue fundraising
- $15,000: Begin building our interactive website to support resource sharing and media exposure for regenerative practices
- $50,000: Launch our sponsorship program where rad companies can support the network
- $100,000: Schedule and market our webcasts training series to boost the regenerative movement's capacity and increase exposure for partnering organizations.
- $250,000: Launch an official membership program for Bloom Network. This will directly support local Bloom organizers on the ground.
- $500,000: Launch an innovative quarterly digital magazine to accelerate program registration, outreach power and direct local participation.
This start-up chunk will create 2 full-time jobs, 1 half-time job, and 12 stipend positions. It will also stabilize our revenue engine to support the entire global network of local chapters and regenerative enterprise. Establishing these programs means the network will generate more jobs, more impact, and more visibility for the global movement of regenerative community repair.